AR Blue Clean PRO600-CCRT, AR 600 Series Pro Cart and Accessories kit
- Pro Line
- 29.00 (in)
- 23.00 (in)
- 23.00 (in)
The new AR Blue Clean PRO600-CCRT, PRO PRESSURE WASHER KIT
If mobility and convenience is what you are looking for, look no further than the PRO600-CCRT Pro Cart and accessories Kit.
Pair your AR 600 Series pressure washer(s) with the high performance PRO600-CCRT Cart and accessories Kit.
Developed with functionality in mind, the AR Blue Clean PRO600-CCRT transforms lengthy setup into seconds featuring preassembled quick connect adapters, and hose reel with hose. Simply add the included studs (ARBB539114-B) to the bottom of your AR 600 Pressure washer, locate the hole pattern suited for your unit and drop it in place. The hose reel comes pre-assembled (to the cart handle) and is quickly slipped into place and secured with large wing nuts. Store Nozzles, wound power cord and Hose all on the included accessories hooks and slots on the back of the cart.
Save time and quickly get up and running with the preassembled stainless steel quick connections, quick connections offer hassle free operation and a secured fasten in fraction of time it would take to thread in your conventional set up.
The PRO600-CCRT is made to perform!
Starting with the MV925N trigger gun, the design artfully molds to your hand for maximum comfort, rated for 4,500 MAX PSI it is more than capable of tackling any job thrown its’ way. Paired with the trigger gun is the (SF40-27) lance. Its user-friendly contoured neck offers superior control and temperature absorption. The SF40-27 lance is 27 inches long, made of stainless steel, and is rated for both hot/cold water with a 5075 MAX PSI rating.
Mobility and reach are a key feature to this kit, this cart includes a 50’ foot anti kink Uber flex hose (AR646201121) conveniently stored on the carts’ hose reel (5701). The hose comes pre rolled on the reel and is pre-assembled with bend restrictors (AR150046, AR150051) and stainless-steel quick connectors (Al-QC3/8BSS).
Furthermore, if you are a detailing enthusiast or professional, fight through tough dirt and grime using the MTM foam cannon (PF22.2). This foam cannon is a must have, it features a variable spray pattern nozzle, an adjustable material despising knob, and can hold up to 34 ounces of detergent. Unlike many foam cannons on the market, this foam cannon dispenses an even amount of detergent surly offering 100% coverage on the job.
Finally, this kit wouldn’t be complete without the versatility of the NZQC4P-035A quick connect nozzles. Choose your desired spray nozzle to fit your cleaning surface. This kit comes equipped with four different nozzles patterns, ranging from 15 degrees to 40 degrees.
Strive for excellence using the AR Blue Clean PRO600-CCRT Accessory Kit. You won’t be disappointed!!
This Kit Features
- Portable Two Wheel Trolley: Built with on board storage for accessories and allows for a secure fasten with the AMMO 630
- MV925N Trigger Gun: Produces a max of 4,500 PSI and 8 GPM, built with a contoured grip for superior control
- SF40-27 Lance: 5075 max psi, and a max temperature of 300℉. Stretches to 27 inches long to reach tough areas when cleaning.
- AR646201121 Hose: Withstands up to 4,000 PSI, and 140℉. 50 foot kink free Uber Flex hose allow users to move freely when cleaning without tangling
- 2 Quick Connect Foam Cannon: Can hold up to 34 oz of detergent, features a detergent adjustment knob and variable spray angles
- NZQC4P-035S Quick Connect Nozzles: Includes a 15ᵒ, 25ᵒ, 40ᵒ, and soap nozzles. Lower degree nozzles are ideal for hard precise cleaning, high degree nozzles are perfect general cleaning over large areas
- Quick Connect Adapters: Preassembled M22 quick connect adapters are fitted to the kit’s trigger gun, lance, and hose for quick snap in installation for a secure fasten
- Pump Mounting Hardware: (4) M8-1.25 x 25 mm Socket Screws, (4) Lock Nuts, and (4) Rubber Screw covers for scratch free instal.
Product Features and Accessories
Our warranty is from the date of purchase to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owners manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- In the event a warranty evaluation is needed, the consumer will be responsible for freight costs.
Blue Clean Pro (commercial) pressure washers:
- AR600 Series Electric Pressure Washers come with a 1 Year Commercial Warranty.
- AR600 Series Electric Pressure Washer Accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
- Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable.
- Warranty Claim may require product inspection.
- Warranty does not apply to normal wear (such as but not limited to: seals/ packings, valves, plungers and sealing O-rings), freight damage, freezing damage.
- Warranty does not apply to misuse when pump or accessories are altered operated above recommended speeds, pressures, or temperatures.
- Warranty does not apply to damage caused by aftermarket accessories not included with original unit.
- Warranty is void when failure to follow recommended operating and maintenance procedures, or failure to use OEM replacement parts.
Warranty is void when pump is damaged by:
- The use of caustic (corrosive) liquids
- Pump was operated under abrasive or corrosive environments where conditions could cause pump cavitation.
Liability of manufacturer:
- Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of parts only.
- Warranty Products must be inspected by the manufacturer.
Returned Product will be Repaired or Replaced Free of Charge if found to be defective and subject to warranty. After a completed inspection by the manufacturer, warranty is granted/ denied at the sole discretion of the manufacturer when such products are found to be of original defect or workmanship at the time it was shipped from factory.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability of any and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of the manufacturers or equipment.
Customer Return Liability:
- Pumps and Accessories must have a Return RMA#
- Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
- Pumps must be shipped back with Shipping plug
- Shipments without RMA# will be denied
- Under no circumstance will the manufacture bare
any responsibility for loss of unit, loss of time or
inconvenience in any manner.
- Pumps and Accessories must have a Return RMA#
- Customer is responsible for freight costs to return product for warranty
- The nozzle(s) being used must be returned with the pump unit to be
considered for warranty.
- A shipping plug (supplied) must be installed in the pump before
shipping to prevent oil seepage. Failure to secure the plug will result in a
- The manufacturer is not liable for freight damage, insurance, labor, or any
consequential damages incurred as a result of defective product.
- If returned product is found non-warrantable, associated repair costs
and return freight are the responsibility of the customer.
Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories (Purchased Individually):
- Parts and Accessories purchased individually hold a 90-day warranty period for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from date of sale.
Please contact AR Blue Clean customer service with any questions or concerns.
- M22 Quick Connect
- Max Pressure (PSI):
- Max Rated Flow (GPM):
- Polymer, Plastic, Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Trigger Gun:
- Trigger Gun Adapters:
- Stainless Steel, AL-PLUG3/8MBSS, AL-PLUG1/4BSS, SW701
- 1/4" MBSP x 1/4" MBS, Stainless Steel, SF40-27
- Lance Adapters:
- Stainless Steel, AL-PLUG1/4BSS, AL14TP, AL-QC1/4BSS
- Nozzle Protector:
- Rubber, AL14TP
- High Pressure Hose:
- 50' Uber Flex Hose, AR646201121
- Hose Diameter:
- Hose Thread:
- 3/8" Male
- Hose Adapters:
- AL-QC3/8BSS, AR150046, AL-QC3/8BSS
- Foam Cannon:
- MTM Hydro Foam Cannon 1.5, PF22.2
- Nozzle Kit:
- 1/4" Quick Connect, NZQC4P-035A
- Two Wheel Cart:
- Cart Reel:
- Two Wheel Cart Assembly Parts:
- ARM-63012, ARBB539114-B (Stud) , ARVC-312-8 (Cap), AR3120110 (Nut)
- Two Wheel Cart Reel Assembly Parts:
- AR646200262, AR3220323, AR3233080, AR3235050, AR72753167
- Compatible Units:
- AR630, AR630TSS, AR630TSS-HOT, AR630-HOT, AR620