AR Blue Clean PW64511, Universal Pressure Washer Pump Saver
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 2.50 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 2.50 (in)
AR Blue Clean PW64511, pressure pump saver protects and prolongs the life of your pump in your pressure washer.
- Direct to Pump threaded Cap
- 16 oz o anti-freeze solution
- Protection up to -25-degree
- Protects againts Freezing for safe, Cold weather Storage
- Preserves seals and pistons
- Prevents harmful build up of hard water deposites
- Prolong the life of your pressure washer
- Enviromentaly Friendly
How to use Pump Saver:
- Turn off pressure Washer
- Disconnect high Pressure Hose and gun, Drain water from each
- Unscrew and remove seal from bottle.
- Reattach threaded top to bottle.
- Remove black cap from bottle
- Attach to pressure wahser inlet
- Screw the 16oz bottle directly to the unit via the water inlet garden hose adaptor
- Turn motor on. Gently squeeze content into motor
- Turn motor off when content comes out of outlet.
- Done !!
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.
- Pump Saver, Winterizer
- For use with:
- Pressure Washer, Plunger Pumps
- 3/4 In. NPT
- 16 oz
- Plastic Bottle and Threaded Nozzle
- Max. Fluid Temp:
- 160 Degrees F.