AR Blue Clean Pro, AR630TSS, 1900 PSI, 20 amp, 2.1 gpm, Total Stop, Cold Water use, Electric Pressure washer
- Pro Line
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 11.00 (in)
- 13.40 (in)
- 20.90 (in)
AR630TSS-Hot Electronic Pressure Washer
AR Blue Clean AR630TSS Electric Pressure washer is a rugged tool, artfully crafted in Italy and constructed for all your work needs. This specialized unit features a Total Stop System and can handle water temperatures up to 122° F . Adjust and fine tune your pressure with the onboard unloader. Add detergent or cleaner with the convenient suction system hose w/filter, simply place the hose directly into the container and go. Mobility is no problem, quickly move around by top mounted handle.
The AR630 is constructed with a forged brass head featuring a triplex pump with ceramic pistons and connecting rod. It additionally features a single phase 20 Amp Induction Motor rated for 1900 Max PSI, 2.2 GPM, with thermal protection.
If you are looking for a machine to handle real work, the AR630 has the power and flow rate to complete many worthy tasks.
- Total Stop System (TSS)
- Single Phase Induction Motor: Can product 6 times the life of a universal motor
- Ceramic Pistons
- Brass Pump Head
- Triplex Crack shaft Plunger Pump
- Motor Thermal Protector
- Automatic safety by-pass valve with head pressure discharge
- Built in Pressure Unloader
- Detergent Suction System
- 35’ GFCI W/Auto Reset Power Cord
- 25' Braided High Pressure Hose
- 18” Extension Lance, with Vari-Spray Nozzle (o to 50 Degrees)
- Professional Trigger Gun, with M22 Threaded Gun Connection Protector
- Garden Hose Adaptor
** AR630HOT or AR630TSS-HOT does not produce hot water**
|Water Temp:||Max 140º F|
|Pump Material:||Brass Pump Head|
|Total Stop System:||Thermal relief valve|
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.
- Max Pressure (PSI):
- Rated Pressure (PSI):
- Max Rated Flow (GPM):
- Rated Flow:
- Max Ampere:
- Max water inlet temperature:
- Cold Water only
- Pump Material:
- Pump Mechanical System:
- Wobble plate
- Total Stop System:
- Made in:
- Voltage / Frequency (V-Hz):
- 120 v / 60 hz
- Hose Length:
- 20' ft.