AR Blue Clean Pro, AR610, 1350 PSI, 1.9 gpm, 15 amp, Cold Water use, Electric Pressure washer
- Pro Line
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 11.00 (in)
- 13.40 (in)
- 20.90 (in)
AR610 Electronic Pressure Washer
AR Blue Clean AR610 Electric Pressure washer is well constructed all around electric pressure washer suited for all your work needs. Compact in design, effortlessly move your unit by a built-in handle. Quickly, adjust your working pressure with the built-in unloader, and conveniently dispense detergent buy using the detergent suction system. Equipped with a 15 Amp Induction Motor rated for 1300 Max PSI, this 1.9 GPM, 47 lbs. machine has the power and flow rate to complete many worthy tasks.
- Single Phase Induction Motor: Can product 6 times the life of a universal motor
- Ceramic Pistons
- Motor Thermal Protector
- Automatic safety by-pass valve with head pressure discharge
- Triplex Crack shaft Plunger Pump
- Built in Pressure Unloader
- Detergent Suction System
- 35’ GFCI W/Auto Reset Power Cord
- 25' Braided High Pressure Hose
- 18” Extension Lance, with Vari-Spray Nozzle (o to 50 Degrees)
- Professional Trigger Gun, with M22 Threaded Gun Connection Protector
- Brass Garden Hose Adaptor
|Water Temp:||Max 122º F|
|Pump Material:||Aluminum Pump Head|
|Total Stop System:||No|
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owners manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
- Parts and Accessories purchased individually hold a 90-day warranty period for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from date of sale.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories (Purchased Individually):
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.
- Max Pressure (PSI):
- Rated Pressure (PSI):
- Max Rated Flow (GPM):
- Rated Flow (GPM):
- Max Amperage:
- Pump Mechanical System:
- Triplex Rod-Crank
- Pump Material:
- Motor Type:
- Total Stop System (TSS):
- Made in:
- Max Water Inlet Temperature (℃/℉):
- Cold Water Only
- Trigger Gun:
- Professional Trigger Gun-PW13-3/8
- 25' Steel Armed Hose-PW2551630
- Adjustable Spray Nozzle Lance-PW236-1.25
- Built-in Handle
- Gross Weight (lbs):