AR Blue Clean AR1500, 1500 PSI 1.2 GPM, Portable Electric Pressure Washer
- Blue Legacy
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
The Portable AR1500 Electric Pressure Washer
Tackle any exterior home cleaning project with a dependable electric pressure washer from AR Blue Clean. This 1500 max PSI pressure washer is easy to use, lightweight, and is a perfect unit for the casual cleaner. Simply connect the 20’ Quick Couplings, high-pressure hose for quick exterior pressure washing. The included 15° nozzle is perfect for siding, patios, driveways, vehicles, sidewalks—any home cleaning job you can throw at it. Wash cars and recreational vehicles with the included easy to use high pressure foam sprayer.
- POWERFUL - Max PSI 1500
- FLOW - Max GPM 1.2
- INCLUDES: Gun, Lance, Hose, Nozzle & Foamer
- WARRANTY - 2-year warranty for manufacturer defects
- Use safely with water temperatures up to 122 ° F/50 ° C
- Power source type: Corded Electric
|Water Temp:||Cold Water Only|
|Total Stop System:||Yes|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Our warranty is from the date of purchase to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owners manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- In the event a warranty evaluation is needed, the consumer will be responsible for freight costs.
Blue Clean Pro (commercial) pressure washers:
- AR600 Series Electric Pressure Washers come with a 1 Year Commercial Warranty.
- AR600 Series Electric Pressure Washer Accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
- Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable.
- Warranty Claim may require product inspection.
- Warranty does not apply to normal wear (such as but not limited to: seals/ packings, valves, plungers and sealing O-rings), freight damage, freezing damage.
- Warranty does not apply to misuse when pump or accessories are altered operated above recommended speeds, pressures, or temperatures.
- Warranty does not apply to damage caused by aftermarket accessories not included with original unit.
- Warranty is void when failure to follow recommended operating and maintenance procedures, or failure to use OEM replacement parts.
Warranty is void when pump is damaged by:
- The use of caustic (corrosive) liquids
- Pump was operated under abrasive or corrosive environments where conditions could cause pump cavitation.
Liability of manufacturer:
- Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of parts only.
- Warranty Products must be inspected by the manufacturer.
Returned Product will be Repaired or Replaced Free of Charge if found to be defective and subject to warranty. After a completed inspection by the manufacturer, warranty is granted/ denied at the sole discretion of the manufacturer when such products are found to be of original defect or workmanship at the time it was shipped from factory.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability of any and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of the manufacturers or equipment.
Customer Return Liability:
- Pumps and Accessories must have a Return RMA#
- Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
- Pumps must be shipped back with Shipping plug
- Shipments without RMA# will be denied
- Under no circumstance will the manufacture bare
any responsibility for loss of unit, loss of time or
inconvenience in any manner.
- Pumps and Accessories must have a Return RMA#
- Customer is responsible for freight costs to return product for warranty
- The nozzle(s) being used must be returned with the pump unit to be
considered for warranty.
- A shipping plug (supplied) must be installed in the pump before
shipping to prevent oil seepage. Failure to secure the plug will result in a
- The manufacturer is not liable for freight damage, insurance, labor, or any
consequential damages incurred as a result of defective product.
- If returned product is found non-warrantable, associated repair costs
and return freight are the responsibility of the customer.
Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories (Purchased Individually):
- Parts and Accessories purchased individually hold a 90-day warranty period for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from date of sale.
Please contact AR Blue Clean customer service with any questions or concerns.
- Max Pressure (PSI):
- Max Rated Flow (GPM):
- Max Amperage:
- Pump Mechanical System:
- Three Axial Stainless Steel Piston Wobble Plate
- Pump Material:
- Aluminum Pump Head
- Motor Type:
- Total Stop System (TSS):
- Made in:
- Max Water Inlet Temperature (℃/℉):
- Cold Water Only
- 20' quick couplings High Pressure Hose
- Foam Cannon:
- Bayonet Foam Cannon
- Special Features:
- On Unit Accessory Storage & Power Cord shelf
- Build-in Carrying Handle
- Gross Weight (lbs):