AR Blue Clean PW40811, Plastic Underbody Spray Lance
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 22.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 1.50 (in)
AR Blue Clean PW40811, 20" Underbody spray lance is idea for deep cleaning in tough to reach areas. It’s the perfect multi-purpose accessory for cleaning underside of your vehicle or even your gutters.
• AR Blue Clean bayonet inlet & includes M22 x 1.5M adapter
• Size 2, 1 mm orifice
• Easy to use and quickly connects to electric pressure washer
• Compatible with most electric pressure washers. Size and orifice size matters when connecting to your pressure washer.
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.