AR Blue Clean XP2 2300P, 2000 PSI, 1.7 gpm, 13 amp Electric Pressure Washer
- Blue Clean
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 15.35 (in)
- 18.98 (in)
- 20.78 (in)
The new XP2 2300 Electric Pressure Washer
AR Blue Clean XP2 2300 Electric Pressure washer is an excellent choice those can-do projects both at home and work. This unit comes loaded with attractive features. Its' rugged metal cart style design combined with foam handle, and accessories board makes this unit ready to tackle all your needs. Powered by a 13 Amp Motor rated for 2300 Max PSI, this 1.7 GPM, 31.3lbs machine has the power and flow rate to complete many worthy tasks.
- Two Wheel Metal Tolley with Soft Grip Handle
- Professional Trigger Gun with Metal Lance Featuring Quick Connector
- M22 Threaded Gun Connection
- Quick Extension Cord release on cart
- 25' Soft, High-Pressure Hose
- 15 Degree QC Nozzle
- 25 Degree QC Nozzle
- QC Turbo Nozzle
- 25 oz Foam Cannon
- Three Axial Stainless Steel Pistons Wobble Plate Pump with Aluminum Head
- Total Stop System
- 35’ GFCI W/Auto Reset Power Cord
- Aluminum Garden Hose adaptor
|Motor + Pump:||9650H-LV + 117|
|Water Temp:||Cold Water Only|
|Total Stop System:||Yes|
Our warranty is from the date of purchase to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owners manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- In the event a warranty evaluation is needed, the consumer will be responsible for freight costs.
Blue Clean Pro (commercial) pressure washers:
- AR600 Series Electric Pressure Washers come with a 1 Year Commercial Warranty.
- AR600 Series Electric Pressure Washer Accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
- Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable.
- Warranty Claim may require product inspection.
- Warranty does not apply to normal wear (such as but not limited to: seals/ packings, valves, plungers and sealing O-rings), freight damage, freezing damage.
- Warranty does not apply to misuse when pump or accessories are altered operated above recommended speeds, pressures, or temperatures.
- Warranty does not apply to damage caused by aftermarket accessories not included with original unit.
- Warranty is void when failure to follow recommended operating and maintenance procedures, or failure to use OEM replacement parts.
Warranty is void when pump is damaged by:
- The use of caustic (corrosive) liquids
- Pump was operated under abrasive or corrosive environments where conditions could cause pump cavitation.
Liability of manufacturer:
- Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of parts only.
- Warranty Products must be inspected by the manufacturer.
Returned Product will be Repaired or Replaced Free of Charge if found to be defective and subject to warranty. After a completed inspection by the manufacturer, warranty is granted/ denied at the sole discretion of the manufacturer when such products are found to be of original defect or workmanship at the time it was shipped from factory.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability of any and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of the manufacturers or equipment.
Customer Return Liability:
- Pumps and Accessories must have a Return RMA#
- Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
- Pumps must be shipped back with Shipping plug
- Shipments without RMA# will be denied
- Under no circumstance will the manufacture bare
any responsibility for loss of unit, loss of time or
inconvenience in any manner.
- Pumps and Accessories must have a Return RMA#
- Customer is responsible for freight costs to return product for warranty
- The nozzle(s) being used must be returned with the pump unit to be
considered for warranty.
- A shipping plug (supplied) must be installed in the pump before
shipping to prevent oil seepage. Failure to secure the plug will result in a
- The manufacturer is not liable for freight damage, insurance, labor, or any
consequential damages incurred as a result of defective product.
- If returned product is found non-warrantable, associated repair costs
and return freight are the responsibility of the customer.
Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories (Purchased Individually):
- Parts and Accessories purchased individually hold a 90-day warranty period for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from date of sale.
Please contact AR Blue Clean customer service with any questions or concerns.
- Max Pressure (PSI):
- Rated Pressure (PSI):
- Max Rated Flow (GPM):
- Rated Flow (GPM):
- Max Amperage:
- Pump Mechanical System:
- Three Axial Stainless Steel Piston Wobble Plate
- Pump Material:
- Aluminum Pump Head
- Total Stop System (TSS):
- Made in:
- Motor Type:
- Max Water Inlet Temperature (℃/℉):
- Cold Water Only
- Trigger Gun:
- M22 Trigger Gun-PW4221762
- 25' Super Soft Hose-PW4222220
- M22 Lance-PW3400960
- Foam Cannon:
- Quick Connect Foam Cannon-PW4620263
- 15ᵒ-PW422263, 25ᵒ-PW4222640, Turbo-PW4222800
- Special Features:
- On Unit Accessory Storage & Power Cord Hook
- Two Wheel Trolley
- Gross Weight (lbs):