AR Blue Clean PW4620260-R, High Pressure Quick Connect Foam Cannon
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 5.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
AR Blue Clean PW4620260-R, high pressure QC foam cannon EASILY coats your project with a thick layer of foam for deep cleaning.
• 1/4" QC inlet plug compatible with most electric pressure washer with ¼” QC socket
• Variable spray fan adjusts from wide angle to pinpoint steam
• 25oz bottle with adjustable soap knob adjust soap to water ratio
• Size 2 - 1mm orifice
• 3000 Max PSI
• Fits the following: BC111HS, BC142HS, BCXP2000, BCXP22300P, BC2N1HSS, BC390HSS, BM2300 (Maxx2300), BM3000 (Maxx3000), BMXP32300P, BMXP32700P, AR383SS, AR390SS, AR2N1, Maxx2200, SHP2000, SLP2050, CMXTPAV1900, MFX2U2000, MFX2U2200, MF2200, MF3N12300, MFX3I2700
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.