AR Blue Clean PW40829, 10" Surface Cleaner
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 20.00 (in)
- 7.50 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
AR Blue Clean PW40828, 10" patio cleaner
Save time and clean a wide range of surfaces with the ARPW40828 patio cleaner. This unit is ideal for large flat surfaces, and allows focused cleaning with great ease while mitigating spash. Use on garage floors, sidewalks, patios siding, and more.
PW40828 Features & equiped with:
• Bayonet inlet Connection
• 2 rotating nozzles, size 2, 1 mm orifice
• 2300 PSI Max & 1.7 GPM
Fits a wide model range:
BC111HS, BC142HS, BC383HS, AR111S, AR112S, AR142S, AR144S, AR383, AR383S, AR1850
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure washer:
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.