AR Blue Clean ARDFW04, Deck and Fence Pressure Washer Detergent
- Usually Ships within 72hrs.
- 10.50 (in)
- 12.50 (in)
- 10.50 (in)
AR Blue Clean ARDFW04, Deck and fence detergent. Reduce the amount of time it takes to clean all your surfaces with your AR Blue Clean detergents.
- 1: 30 concentration - make up to 30 gallons!
- Specifically designed for washing fencing and decks
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic
- This detergent be used as a traditional soap & diluted in a bucket or it can be used with a foamer
- Do not need to dilute solution when using the foam cannon
The warranty covers manufacturer or workmanship defects at the time of sale that may develop under normal operational conditions. Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the option of the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to misuse, damage caused by non-AR North America accessories and normal wear items such as but not limited to: seals / packing, O-rings and valves.
Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owners manual. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
Blue Clean and Blue MAXX Consumer (non-commercial) pressure
- Warranty period of 2 years for pressure washer and 1 year for the accessories. Wear items are not covered under warranty.
- This warranty will be void if the product is used in any rental or commercial application.
- For Consumer (non-commercial) application the pressure washer and accessories holds a warranty period of 1 year for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale. Wear items are not covered under warranty
- For Commercial application the pressure washer and accessories holds a 90-day warranty for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from the date of sale.
- Parts and Accessories purchased individually hold a 90-day warranty period for any manufacturer or workmanship defects from date of sale.
Blue Clean Pro (non-commercial) pressure washer:
Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories (Purchased Individually):
Email: [email protected]
Please keep the receipt as it will be required when submitting a warranty claim. Without the receipt the warranty claim cannot be processed.
The consumer will be responsible for freight costs when the product is returned for warranty evaluation.